ARE YOU READY FOR A CLASSROOM OF ATTENTIVE AND ENGAGED KIDS, WHO CAN’T WAIT TO START LEARNING?
Take your place as a teacher of calm, connected students
(Even if you feel like your class has some of the most difficult behaviour issues in the whole school…)
If you’re a primary or early childhood teacher at a busy school, you know what it’s like to struggle with behaviour issues in the classroom.
Even if only one child is disruptive it can affect everyone:
- Your students have trouble focusing, so helping them learn feels like a constant battle
- They find it difficult to calm down after break times, so you lose a lot of time getting the room back under control
- Even the slightest change in routine can set off a chain reaction of emotional meltdowns, poor choices or poor behaviour.
You don’t have to continue this way
Research shows that making small but specific changes to the classroom environment can advance learning up to nine months (Clever Classrooms research).
This mean that your students will
- be calmer and more settled in class
- have more positive behaviour
- concentrate and learn better.
Your days and weeks of teaching can have more flow.
Introducing the 20 Day Classroom Detox
The only program of its kind that will help you transform the learning and behaviour of your students through simple sensory changes
You’ll get step-by-step support and easy to follow resources that will take you from overwhelm to ease – and you’ll even get CPD points!
During this 20-day online program, you will action:
- Creating an inclusive and positive classroom environment meaning a smoother and easier day and you won’t be exhausted by recess
- An audit on your classrooms’ sensory environment using the School Environment Sensory Checklist (SESC) tool and simple changes to transform children’s learning
- Identifying the four major visual obstacles that reduce student focus and engagement and modifying your classroom so that every morning students walk in and the mood is calm and ready for learning
- Implementing the Just Right Kids® self regulation model– a whole-class strategy for teaching children to monitor their levels of alertness and label their emotional state
- Sensory processing strategies to increase attention, concentration and self-regulation
- New ways to use resources currently available in your classroom to engage students more effectively
- A seating and desk audit to monitor and fine tune posture and seating position to enhance readiness for learning and attention to task
- A classroom declutter and create sensory retreat areas
Join now and start on your own and then have FREE access to the next LIVE ROUND with Deb starting May 13, 2019.
Completing the 20 Day Classroom Detox will contribute 10 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing criteria 1.1.2 (Physical, social and intellectual development and characteristics of students) and 3.4.2 (select and use resources) from the Australian Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in Australia.