Sensory Processing Workshops with Occupational Therapist & Deb Hopper
Passionate to learn, passionate to share!
Are you struggling to understand WHY your child is having more than expected meltdowns or tantrums at home, at the shops or at school?
Do you work with a group of children who are sensitive to noise, touch or very busy?
Are you a professional who sees sensory sensitive or sensory seeking children in your practice or school every day?
Deb Hopper is a passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapist and has worked with children, parents, carers, child care workers, health professionals and teachers around the world.
Through workshops, webinars, online training and hands-on therapy, Deb teaches many adults and children
- WHAT Sensory Processing is,
- HOW to recognise children who struggle with sensory processing,
- PRACTICAL STRATEGIES to make family life easier
- THE LINK between sensory processing and anxiety, and
- A VISUAL MODEL for teaching self-regulation.
Deb has changed the lives of many children, families and classrooms by helping them understand themselves and helping adults understand their behaviour.
“Thank you for an excellent session, I learnt some great strategies that can be used cross different settings.”
“Thank you I felt like some of the Jigsaw pieces came together. Very Helpful”
“Thank you for such a professionally inspiring workshop”
Deb wants to empower you with knowledge, skills and tools to help the children in your life reach their potential every day!!
Deb provides a variety of workshops to suit the different learning levels and working environments.
The main workshop format is the 1 day Just Right Kids Sensory Processing workshop, but workshops can be tailored from 3 hour workshops to multiple day workshops.
Her sensory workshops and training are suitable for:
- Teachers (Primary & High School)
- Pre-School Teachers & Day Care Staff
- Teacher Aides & Learning Support Teachers
- Nurses & Health Professionals
- Therapists & Psychologists
- Parents, Carers & Grandparents
- and anyone else who interacts with children on a daily basis.
Deb can also tailor make workshops to suit the needs of your company or organisation. This might include a combination of:
- A one day workshop;
- Workshops over several days;
- Panel discussions, interviews or summit presentations;
- Classroom sensory assessment to make them more sensory friendly;
- Individual Occupational Therapy assessments for children;
- Online information session.