Training for parents who are looking for ways to support their child who suffers from learning anxiety.
Learning anxiety is when children repeatedly fail to engage in learning or repeatedly fail in meeting learning objectives.
Trainer: Deb Hopper, Occupational Therapist
Duration: 50 minutes video plus bonus resources
Cost: $39 incl GST
Watch the training to:
- Understand the impact of learning difficulties on self confidence and the potential for learning anxiety
- Gain a better understanding of the range of learning difficulties that might be impacting your child
- Develop practice in task analysis to break down learning tasks or chunk homework and other learning tasks
- Develop skills for mind mapping and brain storming to structure writing tasks
- Understand the basics of the Just Right Kids Self Regulation Model and how to use it with children before and during homework
- Recording for view on demand learning following workshop.
- Links to online resources mentioned in training.
- Copy of the Just Right Kids Self Regulation Model for helping children to tell you if they are feeling anxious, sad or finding it hard to concentrate.
PARENT TOOLBOX FOR ANXIOUS KIDS
Help your child with anxiety with practical tools for success and becoming more independent in what they need to do by reducing and managing their anxiety.
This package contains 4 x training videos and bonus downloadable resources that help you and your child manage signs, symptoms and struggles of anxiety.
1. Supporting children to communicate how they are feeling when they are anxious.
2. Helping your child with learning anxiety.
3. How to decrease your child’s anxiety caused by sensory processing issues.
4. How to help your child manage their social anxiety.