Training workshop for teachers who are looking for ways to reduce negative behaviour in the classroom and promote a calm environment for students to concentrate and thrive.
Trainer: Deb Hopper, Occupational Therapist
Duration: 45 minutes (plus unlimited personal access to replay)
Cost: $59 incl GST
Attend this workshop with Deb to:
- Understand the Just Right Kids (JRK) Self Regulation Model’s concepts of busy-ness and emotions management
- Understand how the JRK model embeds sensory processing strategies into the model
- Understand a framework for structuring sensory strategies into class to use as a whole class strategy
- Consider how to implement the JRK Self Regulation Model in conjunction with school behaviour management programs
- Start developing a plan for how they might implement the JRK model into day to day classroom management strategies.
- High res copy of the Just Right Kids Model for unlimited printing (for your personal use in your classroom)
- Session recording to view on demand following webinar
- Links to online resources mentioned in webinar