Video training for teachers and therapists who are looking to assess their classroom environment to ensure it is sensory friendly and optimised for learning and concentration.
Trainer: Deb Hopper, Occupational Therapist
Duration: 60 minutes (unlimited access)
Cost: $59 incl GST
Watch the recorded training to:
1. Understand the impact of the sensory environment on learning
2. Understand the impact of changing a classroom’s visual environment including
a. Natural light
b. Complexity of visual environment
c. Appropriate use of colour
3. Understand the impact of auditory processing difficulties and how to improve auditory clarity in a classroom
4. Understand the importance of including tactile (touch) elements in their classroom
5. Understand strategies for alternate seating and WHY alternate seating is so important for children’s learning.