Careers for New Graduates
🏝️ 🏖️ Location: Tuncurry / Taree NSW 🏖️ 🏝️
Life Skills 4 Kids has an OT Position for New Grads
Are you a recent graduate passionate about making a difference in children’s lives through Occupational Therapy?
We are excited to offer an entry-level Occupational Therapy position with the flexibility to accommodate your schedule (FT, PT, or Casual). Join our Allied Health Team in Tuncurry and Taree, with outreach to Gloucester, NSW.
About the Business
We are an innovative private Occupational Therapy and Early Intervention service dedicated to helping children unlock their full potential. Upholding our core values of excellence, respect, transparency, and lifelong learning, we provide bespoke services to address developmental, sensory, emotional, and motor skill challenges.
About this exciting role
As a fresh graduate, you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete occupational therapy assessments, goal setting, and interventions to support children and families.
- Empower children with developmental differences, sensory sensitivities, and emotional regulation strengths.
- Engage in enjoyable and therapeutic activities to enhance well-being and development.
- Independently manage clinical documentation and collaborate effectively with clients and participants.
- Contribute to a welcoming and safe therapy environment.
More about YOU
If you are a new graduate, you are welcome to contact us about our new graduate program. As a recent graduate, you will:
- Hold a degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Have a passion for working with children aged 2–18 years.
- Be based at both our Tuncurry and Taree locations, with outreach to schools, preschools, and rural areas.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to build meaningful connections.
- Possess high emotional intelligence and be sensitive and respectful in your approach.
- Exhibit energy, proactivity, attention to detail, and strong time management skills.
- Be tech-savvy and enjoy problem-solving.
In exchange for your dedication, you will enjoy a supportive and collaborative team-oriented atmosphere that encourages professional growth.
If you are excited about this opportunity:
- Apply by sending an email to email@example.com with “Applying to be your next OT” in the subject heading.
- Attach your CV in PDF form.
- Answer the following questions in the body of the email:
- Tell us why this role stood out to you.
- Briefly describe your experience and/or qualifications as an Occupational Therapist working with children.
- Share your style of organization and workload management, along with the top 5 words to describe ‘how’ you like to work.
- Describe what “fun and safe” means to you in the context of therapy sessions.
- Explain why you are looking for a new role and what your next role should offer.
- Indicate your availability, preferred working days/hours, and when you would be able to start.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to hearing from you and assure you that every application will be acknowledged and answered.