In this episode we cover:
- Communication starts at birth.
- Parenting, life and development for children is a marathon not a race.
- The importance of having a support crew around you.
- Teaching conversational skills and promoting serve and return for growth and brain development.
- Making sure that their hearing is right.
- Understanding what your child is can be helpful in what your expectations can and should be.
- Sensory processing in children.
- The importance teaching toddlers feeling words.
Parent Toolbox for Anxious Kids – Webinar Series
Help your child with anxiety with practical tools for success and becoming more independent in what they need to do by reducing and managing their anxiety.
The Toolbox includes the following recorded workshops:
– Supporting children to communicate how they are feeling when they are anxious.
– Helping your child with learning anxiety.
– Helping your child decrease anxiety caused by sensory processing issues.
– How to help your child manage their social anxiety.