In this episode we cover:
- Report by Louise Crealy on Anxiety.
- How children show anxiety.
- How to get quicker help for children with anxiety.
- The importance of identifying anxiety early on in children.
- Anxiety in adults and how they can identify that they have it.
- Treatments in an online setting.
- The difference between anxiety and stress.
- An example of stress and anxiety in a child and how we can help them through it.
- How our brains work when we are anxious.
- Deb’s Book: Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies
- ABC Australia Report: Anxiety: Australia’s most common and most misunderstood illness