Deb Hopper talks to Interventional Specialist and best selling author Beth Ellen Nash from Wisconsin, US about the changes to school delivery and school shutdowns in the US and how she is supporting parents to create structured academic learning that is achievable and easy for parents.
Her business “Wings to soar online academy” has been supporting parents across the US and the world for 10 years, so she is used to deliverying a variety of supports for all children including typically achieving as well as students with special needs.
Beth Ellen and Deb talk about the importance of creating structure and boundaries for our children in these unpredictable and uncertain times, and how this can help reduce both parental and children’s anxiety.
- Beth Ellen’s Covid-19 school closing package
- Non academic learning record spreadsheet
- Receive first chapter FREE of Deb’s book Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety – Superstar Practical Strategies.
Help your child with anxiety with practical tools for success and becoming more independent in what they need to do by reducing and managing their anxiety.
The Toolbox includes the following recorded workshops:
- Supporting children to communicate how they are feeling when they are anxious.
- Helping your child with learning anxiety.
- Helping your child decrease anxiety caused by sensory processing issues.
- How to help your child manage their social anxiety.