In this episode we cover:
- Aimee’s story about how she found teaching and her passion for working with parents and kids.
- The power of play in a child’s life.
- Reasons why parents and adults struggle with play.
- How you can do child-led play.
- Why do we need to allow or kids to become bored?
- Developing and learning turn-taking and social skills.
- The advantage of children playing with open-ended toys.
- Tips on how to deepen a child’s concentration while playing.
- Improving ideation – creativity and flexibility – in children.
- Tips for helping kids engage in independent play and playing with parents.
ALEX LEARNS FLIPBOOK
Alex loves school. He enjoys all the activities he does during the term such as swimming and soccer. He also loves holidays and all the fun things he gets to do while he’s not at school. The problem is, Alex doesn’t like changes. His tummy gets all tight and he gets a worry cloud that comes over his brain and makes it feel foggy. When the school term ends and holidays begin or when school is about to start again, Alex feels really worried and anxious.
When you purchase the Alex Learns that Changes are OK (Flipbook), you will receive a digital flipbook that gradually changes from one page to the next while listening to high-quality audio narration as if someone is flipping and reading the book for you!