In this episode we cover:
- Aimee’s story about how she found teaching and her passion for working with parents and kids.
- The power of play in a child’s life.
- Reasons why parents and adults struggle with play.
- How you can do child-led play.
- Why do we need to allow or kids to become bored?
- Developing and learning turn-taking and social skills.
- The advantage of children playing with open-ended toys.
- Tips on how to deepen a child’s concentration while playing.
- Improving ideation – creativity and flexibility – in children.
- Tips for helping kids engage in independent play and playing with parents.
- Playful Little Learners Website
- Playful Little Learners Facebook
- Playful Little Learners Instagram
- Play Squad Membership
- Deb’s Book: Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies