In this episode we cover:
- Fleur tells us more about Harvesting Happiness and the work she does through the organization.
- How small mindful moments can help mums decrease stress and overwhelm.
- Remembering how to have mindful moments throughout the day.
- Tips on how to go about your mindful moments.
- Awareness as the first step towards a strategy.
- The challenges of trying to become mindful.
- Mindfulness as a gateway to experiencing other positive resources.
- Finding out where and how to start and what works for you.
- The benefits of becoming mindful parents or a mindful family.
- The importance of talking to your children about mindfulness.
- Helping kids who are in a cycle of worrying or futuring.
- Interesting ideas for kids’ bedtime.
Parent Toolbox for Anxious Kids – Webinar Series
Help your child with anxiety with practical tools for success and becoming more independent in what they need to do by reducing and managing their anxiety.
The Toolbox includes the following recorded workshops:
– Supporting children to communicate how they are feeling when they are anxious.
– Helping your child with learning anxiety.
– Helping your child decrease anxiety caused by sensory processing issues.
– How to help your child manage their social anxiety.