In Episode 36 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast Deb continues her talk with Rachel Howe. Rachel is an Occupational Therapist who works with children and is moving into family-based therapy. She wants to support not only the children but also the whole family.
In this episode they cover:
- Using mindfulness to make the afternoon routines easier
- The busyness that comes with kids and school and how can parents help them to remain mindful when you’re not with them
- How we can help children during homework
- What mindful eating is and how it can help children (and even adults)
- Rachel’s Mindfulness Download: https://www.lifeskills4kids.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/My-Mindful-Morning29214.pdf