In this episode of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, we talk to Kyle Stretton from the Special Needs Super Moms TV. Kylie will share her experience about parenting children with and without special needs, the importance of self-care for parents and very helpful tips on mindset.
In this episode we cover:
- Kylie tells us about her TV Show and why she created it.
- She shares her experience having children with and without special needs.
- The importance of self-care for mums with special needs kids and how it affects situations in their lives.
- Parenting with open hands.
- Stress-free strategies and techniques for parents to do when they are feeling anxious or when they need a break.
- Things to do 1 hour before going to bed.
- Tips on mindset.
- Special Needs Super Mums Website
- To get Kylie’s free ebook, head over to the website: Special Needs Super Mums Website.
- Deb’s Book: Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies