In this episode we cover:
- Kylie tells us about her TV Show and why she created it.
- She shares her experience having children with and without special needs.
- The importance of self-care for mums with special needs kids and how it affects situations in their lives.
- Parenting with open hands.
- Stress-free strategies and techniques for parents to do when they are feeling anxious or when they need a break.
- Things to do 1 hour before going to bed.
- Tips on mindset.
Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies (eBook)
Kids today are growing up in a fast-paced world where information and opportunity overload can be overwhelming.
Based on many years of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist, Deb Hopper has been using her Just Right Kids® Model to teach children to communicate and manage their stress and anxiety by:
– Identifying their “body speed”,
– Understanding their stress triggers, and
– Implementing simple strategies to reduce anxiety and stress.