In this episode we cover:
- A discussion on David Gillespie’s claims and recommendations on the Conversations Podcast with Richard Fidler.
- The effects of using digital devices to young people.
- Negative effects of screen time in kids.
- Danger apps that you should watch out for.
- The importance of watching out for your digital footprint.
- The addictive effect of using screens in kids and teens.
- How to parent well in the digital age.
- Alternative activities you can offer children.
- Ideas for limiting screens.
Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies (eBook)
Kids today are growing up in a fast-paced world where information and opportunity overload can be overwhelming.
Based on many years of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist, Deb Hopper has been using her Just Right Kids® Model to teach children to communicate and manage their stress and anxiety by:
– Identifying their “body speed”,
– Understanding their stress triggers, and
– Implementing simple strategies to reduce anxiety and stress.