Screentime for children has been higher than ever before. In this episode of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, we brainstorm with Pastor Daron Pratt and Pastor Rick Hergenhan about screentime, how it is affecting children and give you some tips on why we need to limit and how to limit screens in this digital age.
In this episode we cover:
- A discussion on David Gillespie’s claims and recommendations on the Conversations Podcast with Richard Fidler.
- The effects of using digital devices to young people.
- Negative effects of screen time in kids.
- Danger apps that you should watch out for.
- The importance of watching out for your digital footprint.
- The addictive effect of using screens in kids and teens.
- How to parent well in the digital age.
- Alternative activities you can offer children.
- Ideas for limiting screens.