In this re-broadcast of episode 24 Deb talks about how to address wildfires and the anxiety surrounding uncertainty with kids.
In this episode we cover:
- Her personal experience with recent bushfires
- The things that kids believe are valuable when packing up to evacuate
- The massive emotions hidden underneath anxiety
- How to recognize signs of anxiety in your children
- How managing yourself is key
- Deb’s Book: Teaching Kids To Manage Anxiety, Superstar Practical Strategies https://www.lifeskills4kids.com.au/debs-books/
- Buy Internationally HERE.
Fireworks Freakout : How Eddy and Monica Chill-Out – https://www.bookdepository.com/Fireworks-Freak-Out-Deb-Hopper/9780994448378?ref=grid-view&qid=1543456201010&sr=1-3/?a_aid=LS4KAU