In Episode 40 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast Deb chats with Stacy McBride Wilson. Stacy is a fitness and wellbeing coach for mums. She is passionate about mums being healthy and thriving so they can bring their full selves to their families.
In this episode they discuss:
- What things drain our energy and attention on a daily basis
- The importance of taking time to reflect on what drains or fills us
- Stacy’s three gems for refilling yourself and loving on your family
- Grab Stacy’s Three Gems freebie here: www.thehealthyhappysoul.com/freebie
- Visit Stacy’s website for more information: https://www.thehealthyhappysoul.com/
With so many uncertainties in the world and with childhood and adulthood anxiety on the increase, it’s my mission to reach out and support as many children and adults who suffer from anxiety as I can.
This mindfulness meditation that includes a script and an audio mp3 about finding your safe place is one tool that I share with you.