In Episode 25 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast Deb talks about the importance of self-care and how to incorporate it into our lives more often.
In this episode she covers:
- Being present and mindful in our daily lives
- Looking after yourself while caring for kids
- Healthy options from her own table
- Easy exercise suggestions
- Monitoring your thoughts
Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies (eBook)
Kids today are growing up in a fast-paced world where information and opportunity overload can be overwhelming.
Based on many years of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist, Deb Hopper has been using her Just Right Kids® Model to teach children to communicate and manage their stress and anxiety by:
– Identifying their “body speed”,
– Understanding their stress triggers, and
– Implementing simple strategies to reduce anxiety and stress.