In Episode 43 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, Deb chats with April Mundall. April and her husband Marcus are passionate about teaching kids financial management skills and April shares how she has had success changing children’s entitled attitudes to gratitude and increasing independence and responsibility.
In this episode they discuss:
- How April got into doing Money Smart Kids workshops.
- Recognizing entitlement in kids and how to combat it.
- How to get started in teaching kids how to manage money.
- At each age how to “pay your kids” to help them develop money management skills.
- How to calculate the amount you give to older children to manage
Links:For more info or to connect with April, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Learns that Changes are OK – https://bit.ly/2M7d84O