In Episode 43 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, Deb chats with April Mundall. April and her husband Marcus are passionate about teaching kids financial management skills and April shares how she has had success changing children’s entitled attitudes to gratitude and increasing independence and responsibility.
In this episode they discuss:
- How April got into doing Money Smart Kids workshops.
- Recognizing entitlement in kids and how to combat it.
- How to get started in teaching kids how to manage money.
- At each age how to “pay your kids” to help them develop money management skills.
- How to calculate the amount you give to older children to manage
Links:For more info or to connect with April, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Learns that Changes are OK – https://bit.ly/2M7d84O
The Life Skills 4 Parents Membership Hub
Your one-stop-shop for everything you need to create a peaceful, structured and purposeful home.
The Program is designed to take you step-by-step through tried and true strategies to:
- Make mornings and nights easier.
- Reduce your anxiety and stress.
- Reduce the drama of family life.
The Life Skills 4 Parents Membership program will provide you with:
- 1 x LIVE Monthly parent coaching group call via ZOOM
- Access to Life Skills 4 Parents online education portal with new trainings added monthly
- Exclusive FB group with 24/7 access to our parent community and our OT team for support on the go
- Growing library of 10-minute self-paced parenting mini trainings in our Life Skills4Parents portal
This may be claimed via NDIS.
Your Options as a *Founding Member:
1. PAY MONTHLY: $49 incl. GST
2. PAY FOR 6 MONTHS: $294 incl. GST