In Episode 19 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, Wendy Moloney of Wisdom, Wit and Wonder joins us as she talks about relating and communicating with your teenagers. Her blog speaks to mothers who are looking for resources and inspiration to turn their motherhood frustration into a joyful parenting experience.
In this episode we cover:
- Wendy tells us about what her website is all about
- 3 peak times of the day where teens struggle and how it differs with younger kids.
- How bedtime affects mornings for moms and kids.
- Tips for getting children out the door in the morning.
- How to make teenagers talk more to you.
- Teaching teenagers how to manage their money
- Wisdom, Wit and Wonder Website
- Bonus: Connect with Your Teen
- Anxious to Calm Membership Group
- Deb’s Book: Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies