In this episode we cover:
- Wendy tells us about what her website is all about
- 3 peak times of the day where teens struggle and how it differs with younger kids.
- How bedtime affects mornings for moms and kids.
- Tips for getting children out the door in the morning.
- How to make teenagers talk more to you.
- Teaching teenagers how to manage their money
Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety: Superstar Practical Strategies (eBook)
Kids today are growing up in a fast-paced world where information and opportunity overload can be overwhelming.
Based on many years of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist, Deb Hopper has been using her Just Right Kids® Model to teach children to communicate and manage their stress and anxiety by:
– Identifying their “body speed”,
– Understanding their stress triggers, and
– Implementing simple strategies to reduce anxiety and stress.