It’s difficult to help our kids cope with the many transitions and big issues that 2020 has brought so far. In Episode 45 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, Deb answers questions from Liz, a counselor at NSWl.
In this episode they cover:
- Deb’s transition to telehealth for her Occupational Therapy work.
- How different kids are coping with distance learning and the transition back to public school.
- Deb shares her Four Key Anchors for parents to help children transition.
Liz Hurlow bio:
I love being a mum of two beautiful children and a wife to an amazing husband. I value my faith, exercise, socializing with others and being in nature. I have lived across South Africa, New Zealand and now Australia and love the diversity in people and practice. Currently I work part-time as a school counsellor in NSW. My professional background is in Occupational Therapy and I completed a Master of Counselling to further develop my professional skills. I am passionate about working alongside young people and their families to navigate life well.
Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety – https://bit.ly/2AJNLDW
The Life Skills 4 Parents Membership Hub
Your one-stop-shop for everything you need to create a peaceful, structured and purposeful home.
The Program is designed to take you step-by-step through tried and true strategies to:
- Make mornings and nights easier.
- Reduce your anxiety and stress.
- Reduce the drama of family life.
The Life Skills 4 Parents Membership program will provide you with:
- 1 x LIVE Monthly parent coaching group call via ZOOM
- Access to Life Skills 4 Parents online education portal with new trainings added monthly
- Exclusive FB group with 24/7 access to our parent community and our OT team for support on the go
- Growing library of 10-minute self-paced parenting mini trainings in our Life Skills4Parents portal