In Episode 32 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast Deb talks with Andrew Pratt, a Seventh Day Adventist Pastor of two churches in the North Coast Region. Andrew has High-Functioning Autism and shares how he incorporates self-care into his busy and demanding days.
In this episode they cover:
- Boundaries and their role in self-care
- Prioritizing margin in our schedules
- The guilt that comes with taking a break from responsibilities
- How to combat that guilt with regular routines
- How Andrew's Autism affects his self-care
- The role that boredom can play in child development
- Deb’s Book: Fireworks Freak-Out: : How Eddy and Monica Chill-Out (So-Sense: Stories That Make So Much Sensory-Sense): https://www.lifeskills4kids.com.au/debs-books/
- Purchase from The Book Depository HERE.