In Episode 34 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast Deb talks with Landy Peek from Roswell, New Mexico, in the United States. Landy is an Occupational Therapist who works with kids who need pelvic therapy and today they are discussing potty and toilet training!
In this episode they cover:
- Potential issues with early potty training
- What it takes for kids to be ready for toilet training
- What Landy recommends to her clients
- Training children on the Autism Spectrum
- The difference between training boys and girls
Find Landy at: