In this episode we cover:
- Who is in a child’s life and how important this is.
- The challenge of the loss of the village around our children.
- How children spell love in a different way.
- Things that we can do with our children be more invested in their lives.
- Where to find a new tribe or village for our children.
- The 5:1 Ratio.
- One of the biggest disease today in society: loneliness.
- The negative effects of screentime.
- The meaning of and the effects on a child of Age Apartheid.
- Identifying kids who have or have less villages in their lives.
- The challenge in schools lacking male teachers.
- Taking stock of our child’s village.
- Tips on how to increase your child’s village.
ALEX LEARNS FLIPBOOK
Alex loves school. He enjoys all the activities he does during the term such as swimming and soccer. He also loves holidays and all the fun things he gets to do while he’s not at school. The problem is, Alex doesn’t like changes. His tummy gets all tight and he gets a worry cloud that comes over his brain and makes it feel foggy. When the school term ends and holidays begin or when school is about to start again, Alex feels really worried and anxious.
When you purchase the Alex Learns that Changes are OK (Flipbook), you will receive a digital flipbook that gradually changes from one page to the next while listening to high-quality audio narration as if someone is flipping and reading the book for you!