In Episode 46 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast, Deb talks with Rebecca Spokes about all things related to handwriting! Rebecca is an Occupational Therapist who created The OT Notebook.
In this episode they cover:
- Why pencil grip is important.
- What proper pencil grip looks like and others that are functional.
- Troubleshooting tricks for kids who have the wrong grip or hold the pencil tightly.
Rebecca’s Grip Demonstration Video:
Rebecca’s Functional Pencil Grips Guide:
Follow Rebecca on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOTNotebook/
The Life Skills 4 Parents Membership Hub
Your one-stop-shop for everything you need to create a peaceful, structured and purposeful home.
The Program is designed to take you step-by-step through tried and true strategies to:
- Make mornings and nights easier.
- Reduce your anxiety and stress.
- Reduce the drama of family life.
The Life Skills 4 Parents Membership program will provide you with:
- 1 x LIVE Monthly parent coaching group call via ZOOM
- Access to Life Skills 4 Parents online education portal with new trainings added monthly
- Exclusive FB group with 24/7 access to our parent community and our OT team for support on the go
- Growing library of 10-minute self-paced parenting mini trainings in our Life Skills4Parents portal