In Episode 41 of the Life Skills 4 Kids Podcast Deb talks about anxiety in kids with Deb’s cousin Lisa Pratt and her son Andrew Pratt. Andrew shares how he dealt with panic attacks and anxiety.
In this episode they discuss:
- Anxiety in their family and Andrew’s panic attacks as a child
- Finding the triggers for anxiety in children and addressing them
- How Autism affected Andrew’s life
- What daily routines were affected by Andrew’s anxiety
- How Lisa dealt with her own realization about anxiety
Check out Deb’s book, Teaching Kids to Manage Anxiety Superstar Practical Strategies, here: https://www.lifeskills4kids.com.au/teaching-kids-book/