How to use the Just Right Kids self regulation model as a whole class approach to teaching self regulation and reduce negative behaviours in the classroom.
Watch the 55min training video to:
- Understand the Just Right Kids (JRK) Self Regulation Model’s concepts of busy-ness and emotions management
- Understand how the JRK model embeds sensory processing strategies into the model
- Understand a framework for structuring sensory strategies into class to use as a whole class strategy
- Consider how to implement the JRK Self Regulation Model in conjunction with school behaviour management programs
- Start developing a plan for how they might implement the JRK model into day to day classroom management strategies.
- High res copy of the Just Right Kids Model for unlimited printing (for your personal use in your classroom)
- Audio recording for view on demand following webinar
- Links to online resources mentioned in webinar